Looking for work in the early childhood field in Person County?
Person County Partnership for Children posts job openings as a resource for the early care and education profession. The Job Board is provided for informational purposes only; positions posted are not affiliated with PCPFC and we do not endorse any particular organization or guarantee job placement. To learn more about a specific position, contact the listed employer.
- Family and Child Assistant, Earl Bradsher Preschool
- Instructional/Teacher Assistant, Earl Bradsher Preschool
- Family Services Coordinator, Earl Bradsher Preschool
- Lead Teacher, Mother Goose Early Learning Center
- Looking for an experienced person who has a passion for working with children! Must be a nurturing, caring individual who puts children first!
The Lead Teacher promotes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children under his/her care and works with the schools staff to create an environment of learning and keeps parents informed of the progress of their child.
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while using a state-approved curriculum
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent or finishing up your degree in the next year
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
Benefits and Pay
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $11-13
- Supplemental pay: Bonus pay and $250 signing bonus available
- Benefits: Optional Aflac Insurance at company discount, employee discount, flexible schedule, paid time off, professional development assistance, referral program, tuition reimbursement
- Schedule: 8 hour shift, day shift, Monday-Friday