The local Partnership is governed by a board of 15-30 members. The Board of Directors represents parents, health care, public agencies, private businesses, child care centers, educational institutions, and concerned citizens. Former and current board members, along with citizens-at-large, serve on the Partnership’s committees. Below is a list of the Partnership’s Board of Directors and Officers.
Kristi Bray, President
Amber Austin Norris, Vice-President
Dana Faulkner, Secretary
Kimberly Harris, Treasurer
Kristi Bray – Strategic Planning
Dana Faulkner – Racial Equity
Kimberly Harris – Finance
Larry Mayfield – Resource Development & Advocacy
Amber Austin Norris – Evaluation, Personnel & Bylaws
Kristy Perry – CCR&R/NCPK/PAT
Amber Austin Norris
Dr. Rodney Peterson
- August 27, 2020 (*Long Memorial United Methodist Church)
- September 24, 2020 – Resource Development & Advocacy Committee (*PCPFC Conference Room)
- October 5, 2020 – Executive/Personnel Committee (*Virtual)
- October 7, 2020 – Executive/Personnel Committee (*Virtual)
- November 4, 2020 – Executive Committee (*Virtual)
- November 19, 2020
- February 25, 2021
- May 27, 2021
- June 24, 2021
The Full Board of Directors meet in the Community Meeting Room at Roxboro Presbyterian Church (*unless otherwise noted) at 8:30am. Board meetings are open to the public and can also be attended virtually. Please contact Becky Fox at email@example.com for information on how to join via Zoom.
View previous meeting minutes here.